Answers from Our Experts (1)
If we had to pick five words to describe The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel, they'd be the following:
1. Big. The hotel is quite large and there is no way around that. We have gotten lost more than once in the Grand Canal Shoppes — though we suspect they may have planned it that way.
2. Surprisingly Quiet. Though it has 3,000 rooms, the hotel rooms themselves are surprisingly noise-free, making it easy to get a good night’s rest.
3. Bold. With bright lights, huge gold fountains and canals running through it, this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel is definitely making a statement.
4. Lively. Because of the size of the hotel and casino, there is always something going on, no matter the time of day.
5. Fun. With the Bar Florian being in the center of the action, a night club, and other drinking spots sprinkled throughout the hotel, it’s hard not to enjoy yourself — whether you decide to gamble or not.