Answers from Our Experts (1)
Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Wynn Macau offers a dizzying amount of amenities but here’s what we think are the five best:
1. The welcome amenity. A welcome gift is provided in your room upon your arrival and usually consists of a bowl of fresh fruit and bottled water, plus a copy of Wynn’s magazine so you can catch up on what’s going on as you settle in.
2. Turndown service. During Five-Star Wynn Macau’s thoughtful turndown service, fuzzy slippers are presented beside your bed along with bottled water, a mouthwatering chocolate truffle and Wynn-branded bookmarks for your reading materials.
3. The soaking tub. A broad-mouthed faucet dispenses a tranquil cascade of water, filling your white porcelain bathtub with warm water. Relax in the lovely soaking tub surrounded by peace and quiet or bring the remote with you and flip on the bathroom TV that conveniently faces the tub.
4. The pool. Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Wynn Macau’s heated pool is pristine and inviting. No matter what time of year it is, you’ll want to go for a dip. After your swim, take a relaxing soak in the pool area’s luxurious Jacuzzi.
5. The in-room technology. You can control the drapes and the lights in your room from a convenient bedside panel. A universal outlet adaptor is also provided to charge your phone.