Answers from Our Experts (1)
There are several things that make Jade Dragon one of the more unique dining experiences in Macau. Here are five things to know before you go:
1. Jade Dragon is one of Macau’s most prestigious Cantonese restaurants, based in the City of Dreams on the Cotai Strip.
2. Jade Dragon’s master chef Tam Kwok Fung has had years of experience cooking for royalty and other VIPs.
3. The chef works with Dr. Lam Lat Cho, a traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) doctor, on a menu that combines the freshest ingredients with organic and healthy produce according to the philosophy’s aim to balance and promote a long life. Particularly interesting is the menu of TCM-inspired soups.
4. The Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star restaurant is renowned for its barbecued items, roasted in-house over lychee wood, which infuses the sweet flavor of the smoke into the tenderly cooked meats.
5. Dim sum is also particularly popular here, with chef Song Jian Li standing by in the dining room to create his famous Japanese hairy crabmeat dumpling to order.