Answers from Our Experts (1)
The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Macau is one of the best spaces in the hotel and here are a few reasons why:
1. The treatment rooms at this luxury Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa are spacious and lush whether or not you have a view — which most rooms do. Couples’ treatment rooms have show-stopping windows facing the relaxing activity of the harbor and are equipped with massage beds, a vitality pool and private showers. Regular treatment rooms have private showers, too, and with a lesser view of the street, we didn’t mind having the curtains drawn to create a dim, closed off space.
2. The locker rooms offer with a vitality pool, steam room, sauna and experience shower.
3. The gym and pool are on the same floor. The gym is standard, but new and clean and the pool is a great length for doing laps with a great view of the harbor.
4. The nail spa is luxurious with its cushioned seating and porcelain basins for your feet. There is just enough privacy, but also openness so you can enjoy the space with friends.
5. When you book a signature treatment at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa, you get a sample of the products used, and also get a recommendation from your therapist about the full products you might want to buy to bring home. Every treatment also comes with a bag of complimentary toiletries that you can use and take home with you — emphasizing the philosophy of a journey that is encouraged at the spa.