A lush Marrakech getaway
139 Rooms / 27 Suites
Relaxation, refinement and exotic surroundings define the atmosphere of the luxurious Four Seasons Resort Marrakech. Near the ramparts of the Hivernage district and not far from the Menara Gardens, the Four Seasons offers an authentic stay in the heart of a lush, Moorish oasis.
Though the city’s famed 12th century gardens are not far, you won’t need to leave the hotel’s 40 acres of bougainvillea, palm and olive trees to enjoy the songs of the native birds.
The resort complex consists of pink-toned pavilions that are low enough that you’ll never miss the sweeping vistas of the snowy Atlas Mountains. Take refuge in one of the 139 elegant rooms, equipped with all the high-tech comforts of home.
For extra indulgence, head to the spa, where two distinct pavilions invite you to escape with signature treatments featuring quality local ingredients like saffron, rose, argan oil and rhassoul clay.
• The luxury hotel is located on the edge of Hivernage, the city’s most elite neighborhood. It’s just a 10-minute drive to the medina (the old city).
• The Four Seasons boasts The Maarifa Cultural Center, an onsite boutique selling locally made wares that showcase the traditional arts and craftsmanship of Morocco. The dedicated space also hosts workshops ranging from perfume making to mint tea rituals and Arabic calligraphy lessons.
• If the lush gardens aren’t enough to help you harness your Zen, then head straight for the spa — which features 15 luxurious treatment rooms and two private VIP suites that will leave you feeling like royalty.
• This urban oasis encompasses a range of leisure facilities, including two outdoor swimming pools (one is an adults-only option), floodlit tennis courts and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
• The Four Seasons is one of the best family friendly stays in Marrakech with a dedicated children’s pool, a kids' club, a teen center (complete with a screening room and video games) and kiddie welcome amenities like Moroccan-themed toys and cookies and candy.
Things to Know
• The resort is designed in the Medina style, meaning that each room features its own balcony or terrace.
• Little ones will love the Kids For All Seasons program that organizes fun daily activities to keep children occupied while you enjoy some well-deserved alone time at the adults-pool.
• Four Seasons Resort Marrakech provides complimentary car services at night.
• Each of the chic and comfortable guest rooms features a blend of traditional furnishings and contemporary elements — think Moroccan handicrafts, state-of-the-art technology (phone docks, universal chargers, DVD players and more) and deep, cozy duvets.
• Luxurious touches include in-room fireplaces, separate dressing rooms and Swiss marble bathrooms.
• Each of the 139 luxurious guest rooms and suites has private balconies with views of the Menara Gardens and the Atlas Mountains.
• The two-bedroom private residences boast the ultimate in luxury living with a central courtyard, a plunge pool and a private garage.
• If you’re feeling peckish during your afternoon swim, head to Azzera Grill for a light lunch or a tasty tipple. Favorites include fire-grilled meats, club sandwiches and a more exotic Thai papaya salad.
• Sip a traditional mint tea, or something a little stronger, at Inara, the Marrakech hotel’s lobby bar. All-day bites are served here and fusion-inspired Moroccan cuisine is available for dinner as late as 1 a.m.
• Whether you crave classic eggs Benedict or want to try traditional Moroccan breads and pastries, Quattro serves up an international breakfast spread in a light and airy dining room.
• By night, Quattro transforms into a romantic space where you can indulge in a menu of Southern Italian cuisine. Be sure to save room for fragrant desserts like a mango carpaccio served with passion fruit and olive oil ice cream and ruby peach sorbet.