Answers from Our Experts (1)
One thing’s for sure, you won’t go hungry at Loews Miami Beach Hotel. The dining options run the gamut from South American and tropical flavors to sushi and sake. We picked our absolute must-eats.
1. SoBe Scoops, the hotel’s ice cream shop, serves up Häagen-Daz and Graeter’s ice cream, as well as sundaes, shakes and smoothies. Hit up the popcorn machine just outside of the shop for a shot of salty with your sweet.
2. The Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel’s main dining venue, Preston’s Brasserie, offers a slew of stellar breakfast items. Our pick? Preston’s croissant with scrambled eggs, avocado, tomato and cheese.
3. Those who are health conscious (and who isn’t in Miami?) can choose items from Preston’s heart-healthy menu, a tasty and easy way to watch calories while on vacation.
4. If you’re going to hit one sushi joint in Miami, make it Sushi SoBe inside the luxury hotel. Not only is it one of Miami’s hottest restaurants, it also has master sushi chef Osamu “Fuji" Fujita at the helm. The smoking tuna cocktail, a signature appetizer, is a sure bet.
5. Take advantage of Florida’s proximity to the Atlantic and order fresh fish dishes at Sushi SoBe. We like the signature roll made with Floridian snapper, crab and wasabi topiko.