Answers from Our Experts (1)
While the stately 275-room hotel offers amenities at nearly every turn, these are the best things about The Biltmore:
1. Around-the-clock events. The Biltmore conducts a calendar full of programming for out-of-towners and locals that includes historic hotel tours, yoga, trunk shows, champagne happy hours and spa demonstrations. There's even afternoon tea with a harpist. The Biltmore hosts a cigar roller, a three-piece band and bocce ball games by the pool every Thursday, too.
2. Complimentary breakfast. A full breakfast comes with your room at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel. Head to Fontana restaurant for a buffet that includes an egg and pancake station and a bounty of pastries, fruits, and fresh juices.
3. Peacefulness. Away from downtown Miami’s hustle and bustle, the luxury hotel sits in a quiet corner of Coral Gables.
4. The gym. The 10,000-square-feet workout facility has ClimbMills, touchscreen TVs and multi-purpose workout studios. The locker rooms include steams, saunas and showers.
5. Golfing. Reserve a tee time to exclusive and immaculate The Biltmore Course, a 6,800-yard gem designed by Donald Ross, and you won't be sorry.