Answers from Our Experts (1)
While the kitchens at this property routinely cook up sensational fare, the best things to eat and drink at The Biltmore are:
1. Martini at the Biltmore Bar. Sitting in your leather library chair, peruse a list of signature cocktails that includes a classic Beluga martini and a Peartini with Grey Goose pear vodka.
2. Buffet at Fontana. While enjoying the peaceful ambience of the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel's lower-level courtyard, enjoy a buffet breakfast that includes pancakes, waffles, French toast, a selection of olives, Brie, muenster and cheddar cheeses, prosciutto, housemade granola, Greek yogurt, bacon, eggs, potatoes, sausage and freshly baked goods.
3. Squid ink risotto at Palme d'Or. The Coral Gables hotel’s Palme d’Or gives this richly flavored dish a stunning presentation. The only thing better than how the risotto tastes is how a picture of it will look on your Facebook post.
4. Crab ravioli at Palme d'Or. This isn't your traditional ravioli; instead, crab balls are tucked under a thin piece of vegetable matter “pasta” for a colorful display.
5. Wine, anywhere. The Biltmore's wine selection is enthusiastic and thorough. A handsome roster of whites, reds, ports and sparkling wines comprise a list of more than 300 labels.