Answers from Our Experts (1)
Before getting to The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami, here are five things you should know:
1. Every single room at the Ritz Coconut Grove has a private balcony. Just because you’re in your room, doesn’t mean you have to be in your room. The refreshingly breezy balconies at the Ritz offer a private place to relax, read, sip champagne, or watch the sun set over the Biscayne Bay.
2. You can go for a midnight swim. The pool is open 24 hours a day, as are the nearby locker rooms and fitness center. This immaculate infinity pool is heated, so it beckons at all times of night, and at all times of year.
3. You can print your boarding pass before you leave. When you’re checking out, the front desk staff might offer to print your boarding pass for you. You can either take them up on this, or get the task out of the way the night before, at the hotel’s 24-hour business center.
4. Wi-Fi and valet aren’t free. While the Wi-Fi works extremely well in the guestrooms at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel — fast enough to stream video or download some tunes for your trip home — it isn’t complimentary. Wi-Fi charges start at $9 per day, while valet parking is $15 for the day rate or $33 overnight.
5. It’s a popular spot for weddings and events. Both outdoor and indoor spaces at the Ritz offer lovely backdrops for weddings or parties whether your big day is best complemented by a terra cotta terrace or an opulent grand ballroom.