Answers from Our Experts (1)
Pamper yourself with the plentiful amenities at The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami. Here are our favorites:
1. The bathroom amenities. Fitting with the hotel’s Italian villa theme, your bathroom amenities at the Ritz Coconut Grove are fragrant Bulgari bath products. But beyond the standard offerings, the housekeeping staff has thoughtfully stocked your bathroom to the brim with dental kits, mouthwash, shaving kits that include razors, shower caps, nail files, combs, cotton pads, and cotton swabs. All amenities are delicately displayed, with soaps presented on freshly polished silver trays and cotton swabs showcased in stylish silver-and-glass cases.
2. The separate shower and bathtub. Your entire bathroom is laden in white and grey marble, providing an elegant setting for a relaxing bath or invigorating shower. In the shower, a GE massage showerhead offers multiple settings for customizable water pressure.
3. The balconies. Each room at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel features one or more balconies. Choose from rooms with views of Biscayne Bay, the Miami skyline or Coconut Grove’s own neighborhood.
4. Access to the spa’s facilities. Even if you don’t feel like working out while on vacation, we encourage you to visit the hotel’s fitness center. Skip the gym if you wish, and head straight to the locker rooms, where soothing saunas, steam rooms, and relaxation lounges await.
5. The turndown service. Provided nightly, the turndown service at the Ritz turns your room into a refuge of relaxation — from the cozy turned-down covers of soft white linens to the low lighting to the tasty chocolate treats.