Answers from Our Experts (1)
There are plenty of perks to staying at The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami. Here are the things we enjoyed the most:
1. The service. It starts from when you first call the hotel and continues through till the bellman graciously helps you into a taxi and sends you on your way. When you call the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel, you immediately reach a real live person — and a wonderfully accommodating one at that — rather than an automated phone system. When you’re actually at the Ritz, all staff members manage to be extremely attentive, helpful, intuitive, and genuinely friendly without ever hovering over you
2. The balconies. Every room features a private balcony (some even feature two balconies) with views of Coconut Grove’s urban landscape, Miami’s skyline, or Biscayne Bay.
3. The gym extras. The 24-hour gym features complimentary access to the sauna, steam room, and relaxation lounge that are part of the hotel’s boutique spa. Its locker rooms feature plush robes and slippers, in addition to bathroom amenities including chilled towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, high-powered hairdryers, an assortment of popular magazines, and refreshments such as citrus-infused water and assorted hot teas.
4. The pool. The immaculate infinity pool at the luxury hotel is heated and open 24 hours. So, no matter what the weather’s like outside, swimming laps or splashing around with friends becomes a luxurious endeavor.
5. The outdoor dining. When it comes to outdoor eating and drinking, the Ritz gives you plenty of options. You can choose to enjoy your shrimp cocktail poolside — as you people-watch behind oversized sunglasses, in typical Miami style — or by the gardens — in a romantic, open-air Mediterranean-style bistro with a cascading waterfall fountain. If you’d rather take romance to the next level, order in, and enjoy the sunset with your special someone on your private balcony.