Answers from Our Experts (1)
We could probably talk about all the wonderful parts of The Setai, Miami Beach, a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star South Beach hotel with Asian Art Deco style, for the rest of the day. But rather than just gushing on, here are five things you should know about The Setai, Miami Beach:
1. The hotel consistently has the highest room rates on the beach, but the beauty of the entire hotel — think an elegant palette of brick, bronze, tropical timber and leather — and the attentive service explains why you’ll notice a higher average rate than other hotels you might find nearby.
2. To whet your appetite, be sure to have a meal at Jaya, the hotel’s main restaurant. You'll delight in the modern pan-Asian cuisine.
3. While The Setai is child-friendly, particularly the spacious suites with kitchens located in the Tower, and the family pool, there are not many activities or amenities designed just for your little one. This is more of an adult hotspot, so keep that in mind if you’re planning a family outing.
4. While beautiful, The Spa at The Setai is intimate, with four private treatment rooms. The locker room facilities, available for guests using the gym at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa, are also small — guaranteeing the privacy you crave. There is no dedicated relaxation lounge in the spa, so plan your arrival and appointment accordingly.
5. The Setai, Miami Beach has three azure pools that overlook the ocean — a lap pool at 75 degrees, a lounge pool at 85 degrees and a family pool at 95 degrees. This may help you to decide which one you’d like to take a dip in first.