Answers from Our Experts (1)
A hotel doesn't earn a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star rating without offering you a variety of handy and pampering amenities. With that in mind, here are the five amenities you can't miss at The Setai, Miami Beach:
1. You'll have a tough time finding a more stunning décor and variety of amenities after visiting one of The Spa at The Setai’s spa suites, with steam showers and remarkable views over The Setai's pool decks toward the ocean. Be sure to check out the décor throughout the hotel — we love the gray antique bricks in the lobby that were imported from an old Art Deco building in Shanghai. Now, the restored bricks are the perfect bridge between the Art Deco styles of Miami and Shanghai.
2. Incredible Mediterranean-inspired cuisine served at Forbes Travel Guide Recommended The Restaurant means you won't have to travel farther than an elevator ride to get a fresh, fantastic meal. Besides the mouth-watering food, we were entertained throughout the meal by watching seasoned chefs hard at work in the stunning exhibition kitchen.
3. Tucked behind the Art Deco and Tower buildings, Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star The Spa at The Setai stands out as a particularly special accommodation. When it's treatment time, you'll head to the second floor to one of the four completely private spa suites, each decked out with its own bathroom, steam shower, and a robe to lounge in. The traditional treatments incorporate the healing techniques of Bali, India and Tibet.
4. The two-floor Setai Recording Studio designed by Lenny Kravitz's company, Kravitz Design, lets you live and work like a rock star while you're checked in at The Setai, Miami Beach — quite an appealing amenity for any burgeoning musician.
5. Luxurious Roja Parfums bath amenities — a bespoke line crafted specifically for The Setai by master perfumer Roja Dove of London — stocked in every guest bathroom brings signature-scented body milk, shampoo, conditioner, body wash and soap right to your room. You won't have to worry about bringing your own toiletries along for the trip. In fact, you'll probably want to take The Setai's offerings home with you.