Answers from Our Experts (1)
The amenities abound at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, a new hotel in the tony side of Miami Beach. These are our picks for the hotel’s five best amenities:
1. Beach chair set-up. Enjoy a front row seat on Miami’s white sand beach while staying at the hotel. Hotel staff members will set up chairs and umbrellas for you free of charge, and will bring you food and drink as you relax and watch the waves.
2. Nightly champagne. Every evening at 7:30 p.m., a hotel barman performs the St. Regis ritual of opening a bottle of bubbly with a saber and offering everyone in the bar a half glass of champagne to toast the evening.
3. Pool amenities. In addition to the comfortable and luxurious chair set-up by the adult pool and hot tub and by the family-friendly pool, we love that you can find fresh fruit, sunscreen, aloe vera after sun gel and cool cucumber water at poolside to help make your fun in the sun even better.
4. Excellent concierges and butlers. The Clef d’Or concierges truly know their stuff and always friendly and helpful. Whether you’re seeking a table at one of Miami’s hottest restaurants or want to take a helicopter ride over the coastline, they’ll seamlessly arrange everything for you. Likewise, the hotel’s butlers will do everything in their power to ensure that the room is to your liking and will bring you up any item you may need without delay.
5. Turndown amenities. When we returned to our room after dinner, we were delighted to find a handwritten note welcoming us to the hotel along with a plate of chocolates and passion fruit macarons. It’s the thoughtful little amenities like these that really differentiate the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel from others.