Answers from Our Experts (1)
You can use a wealth of words to describe the recently opened St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, but we think these best capture the beauty and spirit of the Miami Beach hotel:
1. Sophisticated. Stepping foot into the St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort instantly transports you to a world of modern elegance. From your room’s subdued furnishings with original artwork and smart marble bathrooms to the trendy J&G Grill to the refined pool setting, everything has been designed for the most discerning traveler.
2. Contemporary. From the striking color photographs found at the entrance to the restaurants to the sleek glass wine storage walls gin the lounge, the hotel adds stylish, contemporary furnishings to give it a modern feel that's both warm and personal.
3. Luxurious. Whether you’re gazing up at the rock crystal chandeliers, enjoying a flute of champagne while perched on a sofa in the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel’s chic bar or taking a bubble bath in your soaking tub with Remède bath products, know that the hotel has spared no expense in creating a regal, refined setting that is imbued with luxury at every turn.
4. Scenic. Every room at the hotel boasts a spacious balcony that is the idea place to enjoy your picture-perfect views of swaying palm trees in front of turquoise waves. Likewise, even when you’re lounging at the pool, you can nab chairs that overlook the beautiful Atlantic surf crashing against the sand.
5. Art Deco. As you traverse the black marble floor hallways to reach the lobby, you’ll pass tufted chaises, faceted mirrored walls and underneath rock crystal chandeliers that recall the era of Miami’s glory days.