Answers from Our Experts (1)
There’s plenty to do near Trump International Beach Resort, from bumming around on the beach to shopping the luxe boutiques and malls to sightseeing in South Florida. While you’re at this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel, consider the following fun activities:
1. South Beach. Miami’s famous South Beach is only a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Head over to the beach for a day (and night) of the ultimate Miami sight-seeing—sun bathers, Art Deco architecture and bustling nightclubs. Stop at an alfresco dining spot along Collins Avenue or Ocean Avenue for a bite while you take in the ocean breeze.
2. Everglades National Park. Enjoy one of the nation’s most revered national parks by airboat. You’ll see alligators, turtles and exotic wildlife throughout your tour of the Everglades. Don’t forget your camera — this is gator country.
3. Miami Seaquarium. The Miami Seaquarium is a favorite of kids and adults, thanks to the endless entertainment from Flipper, Lolita the Killer Whale and the world-famous Miami Sea Lions. Head here for a day of learning and entertainment.
4. Jungle Island. Here you’ll see everything from wild birds to twin orangutans. This park is known for its amazing animal shows, so be sure to stay and experience a few. Don’t miss a walk past the liger — part lion, part tiger — and the petting bar, where you can feed and play with the animals.
5. Miami Metrozoo. This city zoo is home to more than 900 animals in a cageless setting. Embark on a tour through the animals’ natural habitats for a safari-like feeling.