Answers from Our Experts (1)
Acqualina Spa by ESPA offers a variety of classic spa treatments as well as some special ones. Here are our five favorites at this award-winning spa:
1. Hot Stone Therapy. This is your classic full-body massage, Your skilled therapist uses aromatherapy oils combined with warm volcanic tones to relieve deep muscle tension and aches and pains.
2. ESPA Refining Enzyme Facial. This facial features a powerful enzyme peel made with botanical extracts and pumpkin enzymes to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells. Post-peel, rose quartz crystals are applied cool and calm the skin and a lifting mask made with seaweed, argan oil, and menthol is applied. The result? A smooth, firm, and more radiant appearance.
3. Orange Blossom Treatment. Florida is known for its oranges, so an orange-infused treatment is no surprise. Rejuvenate tired and dull skin with orange tea and a welcome foot ritual, then continue the experience with an ESPA salt and oil scrub, deep muscle massage scalp massage, and warm poultice pressure-point
4. Contour and Firm Body Treatment. This full-body treatment detoxifies, tones and firms skin. Your therapist at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa will begin with a body exfoliation using warm and iced mitts to stimulate circulation. You’ll also get a body wrap aimed at cellulite, fluid retention and uneven skin texture. Additionally, you have a lymphatic drainage, and deep, stimulating massage. Both are to help the body eliminate toxins as well as tone the skin and reduce stress.
5. Signature Manicure. If you have just a little time to be pampered then this 20-minute manicure is the best choice. The hand treatment starts with a deep cleanse and exfoliation followed by a restorative soak in a blend of ESPA oils. The treatment is finished with a fresh coat of polish.