Answers from Our Experts (1)
Spa & Fitness Center at Turnberry Isle Miami offers a more select treatment menu than some hotel-affiliated spas, but it still provides a full range of pampering services from massages to manicures. Don’t miss these five treatments, which we think are the spa’s best:
1. Tropical Garden Facial. Inhale the heavenly scents of jasmine and orange blossoms as your skin is hydrated with essential oils in this 60-minute aromatic facial. In addition to cleansing and moisturizing, you’ll receive a foot, hand and scalp massage to relax all the senses.
2. Aroma Salt Exfoliation. Shed away those dead skin cells with this scrub treatment. First you’ll stand under the Florida Rain Massage before being scrubbed down with Eucalyptus sea salts, followed by a massage using botanical aloe lotion. You’ll leave revived and fully moisturized.
3. Sports Massage. Given that Turnberry Isle is located on two 18-hole championship golf courses, it should come as no surprise that the deep rejuvenating massage is one of the Miami spa’s most popular treatments. After hitting the links, come to the spa for the massage that combines stretching, rocking and circulation-enhanced strokes.
4. Golden Sun Wrap. If you’ve been worshipping the Florida sun a little too much, you’ll want to baby yourself and heal your skin with this soothing wrap. Pure algae is blended with aloe vera and essential oils to nurture the skin, and you’ll get an extra element of relaxation thanks to the accompanying head, neck, scalp and foot massage.
5. Customized Deep Cleansing Facial. Even the simplest facial here is a treat. This European-style, comprehensive treatment combines cleansing, exfoliation, a facial massage, a masque and moisturizing from Kerstin Florian’s aromatic product line.