Answers from Our Experts (1)
When thinking about the best amenities at Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa in Moab, we settled on the simple but unique pleasures this large working ranch in Utah offers:
1. The private porches. It sounds simple, but we guarantee this will be one of your favorite amenities on the property. Each cabin has its own private porch space with rustic wood chairs or dangling porch swings. The scenery being what it is, you may find yourself outside more than in.
2. The nightly bonfires. Every night guests can meander over to the ranch’s fire pit and grab a seat to enjoy a crackling fire and the twinkling lights of the vast western night sky.
3. The boxed breakfasts and lunches. If you’re taking advantage of a lot of ranch activities, these mobile meals are the easiest way to keep your energy up without having to make a reservation or return to your room.
4. The adventure concierge. Not sure how to best spend your time on the 160-acre property? The adventure concierge can narrow down your options and help you decide just which hikes and tours will line up with your interests.
5. The claw-footed hydrotherapy tub. We found there’s no better way to recover from a day of exploring the outdoors than by sinking in to the Forbes Travel Guide Recommended ranch’s roomy hydrotherapy tubs, where the jets can massage every weak muscle in your body.