Answers from Our Experts (1)
Considering its family-friendly location in Nashville, it’s no surprise The Hermitage Hotel offers tons of amenities for kids. Here are our picks for the best amenities for kids at this Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel:
1. What a welcome. Upon arrival, families will be greeted with milk and cookies — the perfect way to get over jet lag or stretch your tired legs after a long car ride. The hotel also stocks a library of family-friendly movies and games (available upon request). Let the kids entertain themselves with Rock Band, while you plan which attraction you will visit next or join the kids for a family showdown.
2. Birthdays. The Hermitage Hotel offers customized age- and gender-specific gifts for children celebrating their birthdays and other important occasions at the hotel.
3. Helpful concierge. Full of knowledge of kid-friendly events in Nashville, the concierge at this luxury Nashville hotel will happily direct your family to local activities that everyone will love. Kid-friendly attractions are within walking distance from the hotel, making it easy for families to take advantage of educational and fun activities at the Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park, the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and the Frist Center for the Visual Arts.
4. Extra-deep soaking tubs. These aren’t just for adults. Bring along your child’s favorite bath toys for hours of enjoyment (or at least until the wrinkles set in).
5. Room service. Kids love nothing more than ordering their favorite treats right to their door at The Hermitage Hotel. In the morning they can enjoy dishes like silver dollar pancakes and cinnamon swirl French toast; for dinner, they’ll devour classics like PB&J, chicken fingers and mac-and-cheese.