Answers from Our Experts (1)
With its rich history and decadent luxury, The Hermitage Hotel has a unique style. Though you may assume that Tennessee’s only Forbes Travel Guid Five-Star hotel is bound to be stuffy, think again. Here are a few words we'd use to describe the style of this Nashville hotel:
1. Exquisite. The beautiful vaulted, stained glass ceiling and hand-cast plaster detail of the hotel’s lobby invite your eyes to gaze upward for a long time. The lobby is so attractive, you might be tempted to magically “forget” to check into your room.
2. Luxury. It’s a word that basically goes without saying when you enter a hotel with such a beautiful lobby, but the sense of luxury doesn’t stop in there. It’s ever-present in the spacious guest rooms, in the delicious restaurant meals and in the hotel’s attentive service.
3. Excellence. Attention to detail and service begins at the front door and continues through every aspect of your stay at this luxury hotel. The staff makes an effort to source the best of everything; whether it’s the Molton Brown products in the marble bathrooms or the locally-sourced craft chocolates in the mini-bar, everything has been chosen to make guests feel special.
4. Approachable. The hotel prides itself on offering Five-Star service and amenities without the stuffiness that can sometimes accompany such luxury and leave less-seasoned guests feeling intimidated. You’ll feel right at home whether luxury is a rare treat or part of your everyday expectation.
5. Nashville. The hotel reflects its city and takes its design cues from the personality of the place that surrounds it. The Hermitage Hotel likes to temper its luxury with Southern charm and warmth, just like Nashville does.