Answers from Our Experts (1)
Located in downtown New Orleans, The Grill Room inside the Windsor Court Hotel is a fine dining restaurant that creates the perfect atmosphere for an evening filled with seasonal food and snazzy entertainment. Here are the five things you should know about The Grill Room:
1. It’s in the French Quarter. The Grill Room’s location is fantastic for a night on the town. It’s located directly across the street from Harrah’s Casino and just a hop, skip and a jump away from the nightlife on either Frenchmen or Bourbon Streets.
2. It features live music. From blues bands to flamenco guitarists to jazz pianists, The Grill Room’s live entertainment will make your meal memorable.
3. It has Jazz suppers on Saturdays. Every Saturday night, some of the best jazz acts from around New Orleans – such as the Shannon Powell band or the Tim Laughlin Trio – accompany your dinner.
4. The breakfast cocktails are legit. Try a New Orleans original such as the Brandy Milk Punch, a newer creation such as the Elder Blossom, or a good old brunch staple such as a Bloody Mary or a mimosa.
5. The dining room exudes old-fashioned elegance. The Grill Room adheres to the Windsor Court Hotel’s rich British aesthetic, with a look and feel that’s conservative yet warm.