Answers from Our Experts (1)
Although there’s an extensive menu of treatments, nail care options and more to be had, we’ve picked the best treatments to try at The Spa at Windsor Court.
1. Starry Eyes. This signature facial is unique in that its focus is primarily on the eyes, promising to brighten and awaken your look in under an hour. You’ll luxuriate in a light exfoliation, and then be soothed with cold stones resting on your eyelids. Last but certainly not least, the staff at The Spa at Windsor Court will make your youthful, healthy glow lasts for weeks with a lash tint sure to make mascara much less necessary.
2. Swedish Massage. Sometimes, there’s just no need to reinvent the wheel. This classic 50-, 80- or 110-minute massage brings you back to the basics of spa relaxation and will certainly remind you why putting your body in the hands of a therapist works as the best cure-all. Close your eyes and let your sore muscles reap the benefits of a calming, soothing rub down.
3. East/West Blend Massage. Take your massage treatment up a notch with this combination-style body service. Blending a classic, luxurious Swedish massage with the firmer and more targeted points of the Eastern shiatsu massage, this experience at The Spa at Windsor Court will have your muscles feeling great both during the massage and for the days that follow.
4. The Monarch – A Detox Wrap. NOLA’s rich, flavorful food and drinks have a way of making visitors feel weighed down. Thankfully, this 50-minute detoxifying treatment is equally effective at getting rid of all the French Quarter fun.
5. Haircut with Strengthening Add-On. A favorite with locals and visitors alike, The Spa at Windsor Court’s salon hair treatments should not be overlooked. Book yourself that much-needed haircut, and you’ll also enjoy the high-quality branded shampoo and conditioner, a massaging hair wash and, if you choose it, a strengthening complex add-on that will keep your hair looking healthy and unbreakable.