Answers from Our Experts (1)
If you’re planning a stay at the luxurious Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Crosby Street Hotel in Soho, here is what you should know before you arrive:
1. Each guestroom at this New York boutique hotel is uniquely designed by co-owner Kit Kemp. Our advice is to book a different room each stay to better soak in the varied and whimsical artwork and design style.
2. As a guest of this lower Manhattan hotel, you’re not limited to the lively and hip The Crosby Bar & Terrace. For a quieter, more exclusive meeting with friends, opt for The Drawing Room, on the opposite side of the lobby from the hotel restaurant. The space is open 24 hours and has an honor bar as well as butler service.
3. Try to book your stay over a Sunday to enjoy Crosby Street Hotel’s Sunday Night Film Club. While this feature is open to the public, you’ll be just steps away from the hotel’s sub-cellar cinema. Each Sunday, a recently released movie plays on the big screen for your enjoyment. For $50, enjoy dinner in addition to the film, while for $30, opt for cocktails and light snacks.
4. The hotel is very eco-friendly, with a gold LEED-certification and a rooftop kitchen garden.
5. With a dog prominently featured as part of the hotel’s colorful logo, the hotel does welcome most pets.