Answers from Our Experts (2)
Mandarin Oriental, New York, a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel, is one of Manhattan’s most luxurious and chicest places to stay. The five things we love most about this luxury Five-Star hotel are:
1. The location. The hotel’s incredible location at Time Warner Center, close to Central Park, Midtown Manhattan and the city’s top cultural attractions, make it a convenient and restful place to stay.
2. The design. The sleek, attractive Asian-influenced interior design manages to exude the feel of power (and dare we say, money?). From the streamlined guestrooms to the sexy, low-lit lobby, this is a place where you’ll want to linger, rather than just check in and rest your head.
3. The staff. The polished, professional and confident staff is willing to do whatever you need, whenever you need it.
4. It’s all in the details. The little details make you feel like an honored guest, from the beautifully displayed fruit left in your room as a welcome amenity to the custom-designed soothing scented aromatherapy oils left bedside at turndown to help you get a good night’s sleep.
5. The spa. The incredible Spa at Mandarin Oriental, New York manages to be a Zen-like aerie for recharging floors above the city, with a full menu of Asian-influenced treatments.
Five things to love most about Mandarin Oriental, New York are:
1. Incredible views. With Central Park, the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline as a backdrop, guests of Mandarin Oriental, New York can enjoy the most breathtaking views of New York City.
2. Location. Mandarin Oriental, New York’s idyllic location puts guests just steps from world-class dining, Fifth Avenue shopping, the Broadway Theater District, the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts and the Time Warner Center’s collection of upscale retail shops and restaurants.
3. The Five-Star Spa at Mandarin Oriental, New York. Offering holistic rejuvenation in a tranquil meditative setting, The Spa provides guests with an array of results-driven services, including massages, body treatments, facials and nail treatments to leave your mind, body and spirit in perfect harmony.
4. Restaurant Asiate. Signature restaurant Asiate provides guests an exceptional culinary experience with breathtaking views over Central Park and elegant, contemporary cuisine with an Asian influence.
5. The Lobby Lounge. Throughout the day, the Lobby Lounge offers coffee, afternoon tea from 2:30 to 4:30 daily, creative cocktails and an eclectic light menu to Manhattanite regulars and visitors from all over the world.