Answers from Our Experts (1)
There are a lot of great things about the Sofitel New York, but here’s what we think the five best should be:
1. SoBeds. These plush feather beds with feather pillows and feather duvets are so soft; you’re sure to get a good night’s rest.
2. Lanvin bath products. The Forbes Travel Guide Recommended hotel's luxe designer bath products have a soft citrusy scent and are so nourishing and moisturizing, you’ll want to take home any extras you receive.
3. Suites with terraces. The larger suites offer spacious terraces with sweet views of the city. These rooms are definitely worth splurging on.
4. French food. We love a good pastry basket filled with chocolate croissants for breakfast or a croque monsieur for lunch. You’ll find plenty of French favorites at the hotel’s restaurant, Gaby.
5. Location. Situated in the center of Midtown, the hotel is in the perfect location as it’s near the Theater District, Times Square, shopping on Fifth Avenue, Bryant Park and much more.