Answers from Our Experts (1)
If we had to use just five words to describe the style of Sofitel New York, here are the words we would use:
1. Sophisticated. The hotel offers sophistication in its design and presentation. The staff is professional and refined as is the lobby, which features an Art Deco design and French flair.
2. Quiet. Although the Forbes Travel Guide Recommended hotel sits in a loud, bustling area, it’s refreshingly quiet inside. It’s nice to come back to the hotel in the evening and enjoy a peaceful lobby area and silent guest room corridors after a long day in the boisterous city.
3. Comfortable. Guest rooms here are very comfy with feather SoBeds, plush slippers and robes, rain showers and deep-soaking tubs.
4. Luxurious. The hotel features an Art Deco design that is extravagant and with amenities such as Lanvin bath products and SoBeds, you’ll have a splendid stay.
5. French. The hotel brand is French with French-inspired décor and food, and you’ll even catch French accents on many of the staff members during your stay.