Answers from Our Experts (1)
The Lowell offers all the amenities you could possibly need for a restful stay in a New York City. However, we think there are a few must-haves to pack for your trip at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel:
1. The Lowell is a stone’s throw from New York’s famous Museum Mile, so be sure to bring comfortable flats or walking shoes. You’ll have unparalleled access to world-renowned art at a slew of museums. If you’re up for it, you can hit the Guggenheim, Museum of Modern Art and the Metropolitan Museum of Art all in one day.
2. You’ll want your camera to capture the lovely views from your terrace or to remember your museum tour.
3. Bring your workout clothes to take advantage of the luxury Manhattan hotel's gym — complete with weights and cardio machines — or guest privileges at three other nearby gyms.
4. A fabulous outfit for afternoon tea in The Lowell’s charming Pembroke Room or for dinner at The Post House, where you can sip a highball and enjoy a classic New York steak.
5. We recommend leaving a little room in your suitcase for the return trip. The Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel is a short stroll from every shopper’s dream, the “three Bs” — Bloomingdale’s, Barneys and Bergdorf Goodman — and you never know what you might want to take home!