Answers from Our Experts (1)
There are so many different amenities to experience at The Plaza Hotel, it can be tough to remind yourself to get outdoors and explore the city itself. But for those stay-inside moments, you'll want to hit these five best spots:
1. The Plaza Food Hall by Todd English. The recently opened Plaza Food Hall by Todd English offers a variety of fine-dining options under the same roof. Watch as your food is prepared before your own eyes — there is a seafood bar, a grill, a pizza bar and more.
2. Caudalie Vinothérapie Spa. If relaxation is what you have in mind, Caudalie Vinothérapie Spa is the place to be. Book a service (or two) and experience the power of the vine- and grape-based treatments exclusive to this internationally known spa.
3. Eloise at The Plaza. If you’re traveling with kids, plan on spending a few hours in the luxury hotel’s most famous shop: Eloise at The Plaza. The store pays homage to the children’s book character, whose home is at the hotel. Let your daughter be Eloise for the day and throw a birthday party or tea party in the shop for an experience she won’t ever forget.
4. The Plaza Shops. No trip to the Big Apple would be complete without a bit of retail therapy. The Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel boasts its own high-end string of shops for you to peruse, including Douglas Hannant, Helen Yarmak and Ghurka.
5. The service. There are so many amenities to take advantage of at The Plaza, but the service is, without a doubt, the best one. Any request — large or small — don’t hesitate to ask. The staff is happy to accommodate, and if it can’t, it will work hard to find the next best person who will.