Answers from Our Experts (2)
Although you can buy pretty much anything in New York, there are still a few things you should make sure to pack for a stay at Trump International Hotel & Tower New York. We’ve put together a list of five things we think need to be in your suitcase.
1. Bring along your trusty sneakers. With Central Park just across the street, you’ll have plenty of space to exercise and embrace nature. To really experience the city, skip the taxi ride and walk to lunch. Of course, for longer trips, just call the complimentary house car.
2. With Five-Star Jean Georges located inside the luxury hotel, don’t forget to bring your appetite. The French food at this legendary chef’s eponymous restaurant is some of the best on this side of the Atlantic. Even if you decide to venture out for meals, New York offers as many food options as any city in the world.
3. Whether you’re attending the New York City Ballet or heading across the street for dinner at Masa, you’ll want to be wearing your best going-out outfit. No matter if it’s Soho or the Upper East Side, people in Manhattan dress to impress. You should, too.
4. Don’t forget a swimsuit. Heated to an irresistible 85 F, the indoor swimming pool has a lifeguard on duty, giving you a bit more peace of mind as you relax poolside or play with your kids in the water.
5. Pack your iPod. The Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel's guest rooms are filled with cool, new technology — the in-room iLive allows you to plug in your iPod and play your music through the surround sound audio system. You can listen to your tunes on your terms.
For a stay at Trump International Hotel & Tower New York, pack these five things:
Comfortable shoes. Great walking shoes to explore New York City by foot.
Your pet. Enjoy our Trump Pets program.
A bathing suit. Swim in our 55-foot indoor lap pool.
Your love for great food. Enjoy all that this city has to offer, especially fine dining at Jean Georges.
Nothing. Let our staff do the work for you.