Answers from Our Experts (1)
There’s no shortage of pampering extras at Spa Montage. It’s practically overflowing with luxe amenities you can use before or after your treatment. Here’s a look at the tip-top amenities at this Five-Star Laguna Beach spa:
1. The Jacuzzi. The best amenity here is by far the adult-only outdoor lap pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the Pacific. Lounge poolside and enjoy the sweet serenade of the ocean lapping against the shore. Bonus: no rowdy kids.
2. The Mosaic Bar and Grill’s spa menu. Once your poolside, enjoy the rugged beauty of the coastline as you indulge in seasonal California cuisine (think smoothies, salads and tofu tacos).
3. The relaxation areas. Indoors you will find a fireplace with lounge chairs, hot tea, ice water and a variety of fruit and nuts. The outdoor area is enclosed with a flagstaff wall for privacy and features a whirlpool, a Eucalyptus steam room, dry sauna and two private outdoor showers.
4. The professional training. All therapists are graduates of the American Spa Therapy Education and Certification Council, a master’s level program in the spa industry.
5. The fitness center. At the top-notch fitness facility, you can hop on a treadmill or lift weights while gazing out at the ocean’s splendor. What’s more, the fitness room has floor-to-ceiling windows that actually open to the sea breeze. All-day access to the fitness and spa facilities are included with treatments that are 60 minutes or longer.