Answers from Our Experts (1)
It’s always nice to know what to expect when you’re staying — and paying a pretty penny — at a new hotel such as Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach. While it bears the Four Seasons name and the high standards that come with it, here are five things we think you should know about the luxury hotel.
1. Traditional décor. Keeping with the elegant Palm Beach style, this Florida resort is outfitted with traditional furnishings. The marble lobby is the epitome of the hotel’s décor.
2. Very kid-friendly. This Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star resort offers dozens of activities geared toward its youngest guests, including a specialized menu with everything from peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to baked salmon. Knowing your kids are enjoying their stay is an added element of relaxation for you, making this the perfect spot where you can have both luxury and fun for the munchkins. Plus, kids younger than five eat for free.
3. Nothing within walking distance. If you plan on leaving the property, you’ll either need a car or make use of the hotel’s car service. The town of Palm Beach is cute and worth a visit, but there really is no need to leave the resort considering everything you need is onsite.
4. Smoke-free property. All rooms and balconies are smoke-free areas. It adds to the serene atmosphere of this Florida resort, so if you’re looking to light up, you better search elsewhere.
5. Activities. You won’t be bored during your stay here. Although you can certainly indulge in a typical “lie by the pool” vacation, Four Seasons Palm Beach Resort offers activities galore. Practice your skills and take tennis lessons or explore life on the water during a windsurfing session. The concierge is happy to arrange any of the activities for you.