Answers from Our Experts (1)
You can find romance at nearly any restaurant in Palm Beach — after all, it is a beach city. However, if you’re looking for tried-and-true romantic spots, be sure to make reservations at one of the following restaurants for an evening to remember:
1. Jové Kitchen & Bar. When the sun sets, the fine-dining restaurant at Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach becomes a romantic dinner destination. All of the tables in the dining room have a view of the ocean. Spend the evening whispering sweet nothings over a delectable Italian meal and candlelight.
2. Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa. For an intimate dining experience, reserve a cabana and have a table set for two at Eau Palm Beach. When dinner is served, you’ll be left alone to enjoy each other’s company with stars twinkling overhead and the crashing waves of the Atlantic Ocean providing the soundtrack.
3. HMF. The retro design by Adam Tihany adds a dramatic backdrop to the decadent but playful cuisine at HMF at The Breakers Palm Beach. Add that to your dining companion and unobtrusive, impeccable service, and romance is sure to bloom.
4. Renato’s. An elegant, fine dining experience is what’s in store when you make reservations at Renato’s on Worth Avenue in the heart of Palm Beach. European cuisine and attentive service make this a popular choice to celebrate an anniversary or other special occasion.
5. The Courtyard. If you’d like to dine alfresco, do breakfast or lunch in the Courtyard at the Chesterfield Hotel. The flower-filled space will set the mood for romance under the sun.