Answers from Our Experts (1)
It’s easy to find romance in Palm Beach — there’s sunsets, sand, the beach. But if you need some help in the romance department, here’s our list of the five best things to do with your sweetheart in Palm Beach:
1. Stroll along the coastline. At the risk of sounding cliché, a moonlit stroll on the beach is always a winner when it comes to fairy-tale romance. The water lapping at your feet, the sand beneath your toes and a nice breeze blowing through your hair make the walk that much more enchanting.
2. Ogle some artwork. Impress your sweetie with your cultural savvy by bringing her to the Norton Museum of Art, internationally known for its permanent collection. The 19th- and 20th-century Chinese, European and American works of art will give you plenty to talk about on your date.
3. Hit the shops on Worth Avenue. Stroll along Worth Avenue and you’ll know why this ritzy strip of shops is known as the Rodeo Drive of the East Coast. Pop into any one of the 250 boutiques, and you’ll surely find that special something for your special someone. You’ll definitely score some points if you pick up a sparkly gift from Tiffany & Co., Cartier or Van Cleef & Arpels.
4. Drift into the world of romantic relaxation. To really reconnect, book a couples treatment at Eau Spa at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa. For a really special treat, reserve a private Garden Villa, complete with outdoor shower or bath and fragrant gardens.
5. Catch a polo match. If you’re visiting Palm Beach in the winter months, you may want to take in a polo match at the Polo Club Palm Beach. Time it right and you just may be able to attend the U.S. Open Polo Championship. You and your loved one will have fun rooting for the ponies.