Answers from Our Experts (1)
Montage Deer Valley has three onsite restaurants and an espresso bar with loads of tasty things to eat and drink. In keeping with the resort’s Mountain Craftsman focus, these restaurants feature hearty bistro and steakhouse dishes with a refined, farm-to-table flair. The best five things to eat at this Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel are:
1. Chicken Schnitzel. What better to eat in a mountainside setting than a food traditionally served in the Swiss Alps? The chicken comes with lemon-herb spaetzle and a side of braised red cabbage and caper brown butter.
2. Daly’s Pub Burger. A gourmet burger served at the luxury Park City hotel’s gourmet gastropub, this burger is made with a grass-fed beef patty, aged cheddar, applewood-smoked bacon and a sesame bun. Sit at the bar and watch the chefs in the open kitchen put together your burger.
3. Chocolates. Executive Pastry Chef Raymond Lammers makes melt-in-your-mouth delicious handmade chocolates daily. Snatch up one or a dozen at Buzz, the hotel’s in-house espresso bar.
4. S’mores. Every night between 4 and 5 p.m., Montage Deer Valley guests gather (or huddle, depending on the weather) near the fire pit on the Vista Lounge & Terrace to enjoy complimentary s’mores and socialization.
5. Montage Mountain Ale. This ale is made with hops from around the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel and is fast becoming a local favorite. The label features the mug of the hotel’s lovable pup mascot, Monty, a Bernese mountain dog.