Answers from Our Experts (2)
As you prepare for your stay at Stein Eriksen Lodge, you should keep in mind that this will likely be an active vacation, and you should pack for adventure. Here are the five things you should be sure to pack for a stay at this Park City hotel:
1. Sunscreen. Complimentary sunblock is available for use at the pool, but we suggest bringing your own to wear for other outside endeavors. The sun is intense up on mountain trails and even in the winter you could get burned by light refracting off the snow.
2. Mountain wear. Ski gear is essential for the winter months considering the slopes around the lodge are some of the world’s best. More than 15 downhill runs and three cross-country tracks will keep you busy all day.
3. Extra clothes. With all the outdoor activities available, your clothes will likely get dirty. Pack a few extra outfits so you don’t have to worry about laundry during your stay. Though, if you do find yourself in need of some clean clothes, same-day laundry service is available everyday with the exception of Sundays and holidays.
4. Bathing suit. A swimsuit will come in handy if you are staying in one of the many rooms with a private hot tub on the terrace, or if you just want to relax in the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel's heated outdoor pool.
5. Sunday’s best. Bring at least one dressy outfit, in case you get the urge to head down the mountain and visit one of the restaurants or galleries on Park City’s historic Main Street.
For a stay at Stein Eriksen Lodge, make sure to pack these five things: sunglasses (even in the winter, the sun can get bright as it reflects off the snow), sunscreen, ski clothing, hiking boots and your camera to record all the memories.