Answers from Our Experts (1)
Sleek travertine floors, leather chairs, crystal chandeliers and dark wood molding give Waldorf Astoria Park City a distinctly grown-up feel, but that doesn’t mean this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel won’t have plenty of appeal to kids, too. Our Forbes Travel Guide editors feel these are the best amenities for kids at Waldorf Astoria Park City:
1. Outdoor pool. The luxury Park City hotel doesn’t have a separate pool just for kids, but they’ll have plenty of room to splash around in the big, heated outdoor pool that’s open all year.
2. Nightly s'mores. Head to the hotel's cozy outdoor fire pit for complimentary s'mores and hot chocolate, served every evening from 7:30 to 9 p.m.
3. Play room. If kids tire of the slew of outdoor activities available year-round (skiing, hiking, and so on), Waldorf Astoria Park City boasts a play room complete with games, books, arts & crafts and even a Wii to pass the time.
4. Hill sledding. The hill behind the Park City hotel is great for sledding during the winter. For more tube time, consider heading to nearby Gorgoza Park to try the lighted, lift-served tubing hill.
5. Little Adventure Children’s Center. Open daily until 5:30 p.m., Canyons Resort’s kids’ club is the perfect place to keep children ages 6 to 12 busy all day long while you hit the slopes or go for a long hike. Available activities here include gondola rides, arts and crafts, organized games and more.