Answers from Our Experts (1)
Dining out with kids in Park City doesn’t have to mean fast food for dinner. Try one of these five kid-friendly restaurants on your next Park City vacation:
1. Daly’s Pub and Rec. Located inside the luxe Montage Deer Valley, Daly’s Pub and Rec is an uber kid-friendly restaurant with delicious food to boot. The eatery has free pool and shuffleboard tables, Wii games, and old-school arcade games and bowling. Food at Daly’s is of the stick-to-your-ribs sort, with plenty of options for picky palates.
2. Bandits’ Grill and Bar. This Main Street restaurant serves Western-style barbecue food in a boisterous atmosphere perfect for toting along kids. Roomy booths are large enough to fit families, and there are Western antiques and cowboy trinkets on display for kids to ooh and ahh over. The kids’ menu includes smaller portions of popular barbecue items along with corn dogs, grilled cheese sandwiches and the like.
3. El Chubasco Mexican Grill. Cheese and tortillas are two no-fail foods that typically satisfy even the pickiest of eaters, and you’ll find both in spades at El Chubasco Mexican Grill. This casual neighborhood joint is known for its killer salsa bar, with a dozen or so homemade salsas. In the summer, corral the kids in one of the sidewalk tables.
4. Maxwell’s East Coast Eatery. Located on the ground floor of Newpark Hotel in Kimball Junction, Maxwell’s East Coast Eatery is known as one of the most kid-friendly restaurants in Park City. Enjoy homemade Italian food or local favorite Fat Kid pizza by the slice. In the summer, outdoor games like a beanbag toss are on hand to keep kids occupied until their food arrives.
5. Grub Steak. This classic Park City steakhouse has been in business for more than 30 years. The large and unfussy dining room makes it easy to accommodate families, and the restaurant has both young adult and kids’ menus.