Answers from Our Experts (1)
Park City is best known for its world-class skiing, but the city’s first-rate restaurant and dining scene is gaining a status of its own. Curious to know which restaurants are can’t-miss? Read on for the five best Park City food experiences:
1. Wahso. This Asian Grill is part of the Bill White Restaurant Group (the local restaurateur helming many of the area’s best dining establishments). It’s decorated in Old Shanghai style with Asian screens and an ebony fireplace. The menu changes frequently but focuses on traditional Asian ingredients prepared with French flair.
2. 350 Main Brasserie. Frequently listed as one of the best restaurants in the city and state by local magazines, 350 Main Brasserie serves sophisticated and inventive cuisine with French and Asian roots.
3. Jean Lois Restaurant. Named for owner and French chef Jean Lois Montecot, this hotspot serves an eclectic, global menu that changes often. Prices are reasonable and diners rave about the service — Jean Lois often circles the tables to chat with diners.
4. Riverhorse on Main. This Four-Star restaurant has an modern feel thanks to the warehouse-style setting, exposed beam ceiling and original artwork on the walls. The macadamia-encrusted halibut is a consistent favorite among diners, but it’s hard to go wrong with any entrée at this Four-Star restaurant.
5. Glitretind Restaurant. Located inside the luxurious Stein Eriksen Lodge, this is one of the most celebrated dining spots in Park City. The mid-mountain restaurant received its first Four-Star rating in 2000. The global cuisine is enhanced by a collection of more than 750 wine selections and an array of artistic desserts.