Answers from Our Experts (1)
There’s something about Park City’s location at the base of towering mountain peaks that gives the city an inherently intimate feel. If you’re in town on a romantic rendezvous, consider these five activities:
1. Ride in a hot air balloon. Book a private hot air balloon ride with one of Park City’s balloon companies and enjoy aerial views of the area’s pristine natural beauty. Most companies offer sunrise and sunset flights with champagne toasts.
2. Take a sleigh ride. When it comes to winter romance, it’s hard to beat a ride in a horse-drawn sleigh, snuggled under a blanket while snow is softly falling. There are more than a handful of sleigh ride operators in Park City that offer tours through the city and the country. Some companies have options for dinner, too.
3. Relax at the spa. Spend a day at one of Park City’s tranquil spas and recharge your relationship with couple’s massages and other treatments. The resort town is home to dozens of spas, including Remede Spa at The St. Regis Deer Valley and Spa Montage at Montage Deer Valley.
4. Dine in style. There is no shortage of romantic restaurants in Park City, where dining establishments pride themselves on first-class service and inventive cuisine. Book at table for two at one of the area’s top-rated restaurants such as the Four-Star Glitretind Restaurant, located mid-mountain within the luxurious Stein Eriksen Lodge.
5. Book a moonlight snowshoe tour. Mix romance with a little calorie-burning on a private moonlight dinner snowshoe tour or join a group for a late-night snowshoe stargazing tour. Companies like Park City’s All Seasons Adventures will customize a snowshoe tour to fit your romantic dreams.