Answers from Our Experts (1)
A leisurely brunch is one of the best ways to enjoy a weekend in Park City. Here are five Park City restaurants known for this laidback late morning meal:
1. Glitretind Restaurant. This award-winning restaurant, tucked away in Stein Eriksen Lodge, was one of the first luxury hotels in Utah to offer a weekly Sunday brunch. Hosted in the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Glitretind Restaurant, the brunch features menu favorites, seasonal specials and a lavish dessert table.
2. Apex. During the winter ski season, Apex has a daily Skiers Brunch with ski-in/ski-out access to the slopes from the Four-Star Montage Deer Valley. Diners will find traditional breakfast items such as waffles and omelets along with more gourmet offerings such as lobster pot pie and Caprese salad.
3. Easy Street Steak & Seafood. Located in the restored Utah Coal & Lumber building next to the Sky Lodge, this local favorite has an open-air kitchen, so you can watch entrée such as bananas foster French toast prepared from start to finish.
4. Talisker on Main. Dining at a Talisker restaurant used to be reserved for those that lived in the exclusive Park City neighborhoods of Tuhaye, Empire Pass and Red Cloud. Talisker on Main is the private club’s public offering, and the restaurant offers a seasonal brunch with eclectic and elegant dishes.
5. Blue Boar Inn Restaurant. The five-course brunch at the restaurant inside the European-inspired Blue Boar Inn is worth the 20-minute drive from Park City. It includes a full buffet of starters like fresh pastries, yogurts, meats and cheeses and a selection of frequently changing entrees.