Answers from Our Experts (1)
Royal Palms Resort and Spa is a luxurious Phoenix area retreat with plenty of extras, including the following:
1. Spa. Alvadora Spa is a full service spa that offers a range of treatments and a relaxing oasis right within the resort.
2. Pool. The luxury pool is a relaxing spot to soak up the Arizona sun or cool off from the heat. The pool offers cool cabanas for rent and a bar that serves lunch and snacks, too.
3. Fitness Center. The gym at Royal Palms is small but offers all the equipment necessary to get in a workout while at the property. The upper level has several cardio machines and also has large windows that frame views of Camelback Mountain.
4. The Courtyards. The property is designed with courtyards throughout offering comfortable seating, reflecting pools and fountains, and outdoor fireplaces to enjoy.
5. T. Cooks. The resort’s signature restaurant offers a variety of lovely dishes — steak, seafood, fresh salads — and interesting creations by the resort’s talented culinary team.