Answers from Our Experts (1)
The words we would use to describe the style of the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa are:
1. Rustic. Though the property has modern amenities, its adobe structure and décor pay homage to the rustic lifestyle of Pima and Maricopa Indians who have called the reservation on which the property is built home for many centuries.
2. Tranquil. Everything at the property is meant to help guests relax and feel at home, from the ample seating areas in the lower and upper lobbies, to the Hanyo Pools, interpretive jogging trails and complimentary yoga glasses. The idea is that the visuals are as tranquil as the activity itself.
3. Neutral. In following with the rustic and Southwestern theme, the hotel’s décor pulls in the neutral colors of its outdoor surroundings, including oranges and browns with splashes of blues.
4. Laid-back. Despite the property’s commitment to displaying top notch Native American artwork, it promotes a laid-back style aimed at making guests feel comfortable and welcome.
5. Nostalgic. The property’s incorporation of ancient Native American traditions creates a nostalgic style of watercolor art and natural materials like stone and wood.