Answers from Our Experts (1)
Your stay at Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco is filled with complimentary amenities and perks that make the Five-Star hotel stand out among its peers. To make sure you take full advantage of all the amenities, check out this list of our five favorites:
1. Unbeatable concierge service. In a happening and foodie-friendly city, it helps to have an extremely knowledgeable concierge who can do everything from plan a day trip to Alcatraz to recommend the best local spots to eat. The multilingual concierge can find you a trusted babysitter, book a massage at the spa or arrange meetings for business travelers — just ask, and the staff will be at your service.
2. Extensive room service options. Though not everything on the room service menu is available 24 hours, you can order something delicious at any time of day. We love the breakfast selections, from eggs and fresh-squeezed juices to chocolate-buttermilk pancakes with Vermont maple syrup. Kids are in for a treat, too: There’s a great junior gourmet menu with a make-your-own sundae, for those angels who eat their creamy mac and cheese or seared salmon filet.
3. Full-service spa. If after a long day walking San Francisco’s famous hills you’re feeling a little sore, have a massage right in your room or in the dimly-lit calming spa on the fifth floor. The spa at the Sports Club/LA gym offers a range of massages, including an energizing deep-tissue, a soothing hot stone and a peaceful Thai massage that are sure to leave you feeling relaxed and ready for another day of sightseeing. Make your appointment through the concierge or spa.
4. Complimentary full-service gym. When you stay at the San Francisco hotel, you will enjoy free access to fitness classes, weight-lifting equipment, cardio machines and lap pool at the Sports Club/LA gym. The hotel will also give you free bottled water and earphones before you enter the gym and there’s a sauna, steam room and showers to cool off when you’re done.
5. Complimentary umbrellas. San Francisco’s weather is notoriously unpredictable, but don’t worry about stepping out in the rain without cover — Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco provides complimentary umbrellas in case of inclement weather.