Answers from Our Experts (1)
Before you book your stay at The St. Regis San Francisco, here are five things you should know about the Five-Star hotel:
1. It has a contemporary style. The St. Regis. It just sounds formal and traditional but out of all the luxury hotels in San Francisco, The St. Regis has the most contemporary décor.
2. It’s a trendy spot. The hotel retains the high level of service that you'd expect from a Five-Star hotel, yet it has enough of a cool factor to draw a mix of business travelers, vacationing couples and even locals who book treatments at Remède Spa and dine at Grill.
3. There’s something for everyone. The St. Regis meets the needs of business travelers while offering ample comfort to vacationers seeking an upscale residential-style hotel.
4. There are no planned activities. While many of the brand’s properties have extensive activity programs, The St. Regis San Francisco does not — mostly because you’ll want to leave the hotel to check out the world-class shopping and museums that are waiting just outside.
5. The butler service is a big draw. The St. Regis is justifiably famous for its butler service. They’ll handle everything from ordering you coffee in the morning to snagging you hard-to-get restaurant reservations.