Answers from Our Experts (1)
If you’re staying at The St. Regis San Francisco, you’ll want to pack more than just the essentials. Here’s our list of the top five things to bring to the luxury hotel:
1. A bathing suit. Be sure to throw your swimsuit into your luggage, since the Five-Star hotel’s heated indoor pool offers beautiful views of the Yerba Buena Gardens 24 hours a day.
2. Workout gear. The hotel’s gym is well equipped with treadmills, elliptical trainers and a separate yoga/relaxation room. So bring some workout clothes and burn some calories.
3. A nice ensemble. If you’re planning to dine at the luxury hotel’s Ame restaurant, pack a dressy outfit. You’ll want to dress the part when you have dinner in this upscale seasonal American restaurant.
4. Layers. Contrary to what many people think, California isn’t all sun all the time. No matter what time of year you visit San Francisco, you’ll need a jacket and extra layers — thanks to the city’s microclimates and unpredictable weather.
5. Comfy shoes. Lastly, don’t forget that you’re visiting one of the hilliest cities in the world, so comfortable shoes are a must.