Answers from Our Experts (1)
The five words we’d use to describe the style of The St. Regis San Francisco? That’s easy:
1. Luxurious: From the 260 glamorous rooms and suites with beautiful views of the city to the chic dining options, The St. Regis San Francisco provides a luxurious experience at every turn.
2. Service-oriented. Our ratings focus heavily on service and The St. Regis San Francisco has scored at the Five-Star level every year since 2008.
3. Convenient. The hotel is located within walking distance to just about everything you’ll want to do and see in San Fran, including many of the city’s best museums, the city’s best shopping, and a great public park.
4. Contemporary. You might have this idea that all St. Regis hotels are traditional and stuffy (luxurious and service-oriented as they are). Not true. The design here is very contemporary and the dramatic art installations throughout the hotel are truly standout. The hotel is buzzing with visitors, locals and even celebs who frequent the restaurant and lobby bar.
5. Relaxing. On the sixth floor of the Five-Star hotel you'll find Remède spa and an infinity pool with city views. You could spend all afternoon indulging in decadent treatments and sipping champagne; the spa offers it along with cheeses and truffles free of charge. Which we think makes them awesome but that’s six.