Answers from Our Experts (1)
Here are five things you should know about Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi before you visit:
1. It’s located in downtown Santa Fe. If you’re interested in locally owned art galleries, cultural museums, boutiques and Mexican food, you can’t find a better spot than this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel, which gives you access to all of that and more.
2. The restaurant should be on your itinerary. If you ate every single meal of your trip at Anasazi Restaurant, we wouldn’t blame you. A rotating menu of seasonal ingredients and gourmet Mexican recipes make it a sure thing.
3. The staff is top-notch. Every member of the staff will address you by name and do whatever they can to make sure you’re having the best visit possible.
4. Massages are available. While the luxury hotel doesn’t have a separate spa, in-room massage treatments are available for extra relaxation.
5. You may have to resist the urge to hunker down in your guest room. With kiva fireplaces, comfortable beds and luxurious bathrooms, it may be difficult to leave your room to explore Santa Fe. Be warned.