Answers from Our Experts (1)
Anasazi Restaurant at Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi is one of New Mexico’s most celebrated restaurants. Here’s a list of the best things to eat and drink there:
1. Angry little goat cocktail. This refreshing cocktail with a hint of heat is crafted with jalapeño-infused Cabrito tequila, triple sec and cucumber water. It’s the perfect libation to sip while you peruse the dinner menu.
2. Black bean and chicken nachos. Big enough to share with several friends, this appetizer comes loaded with slices of jalapeno, black beans, thick white chicken chunks and salty asadero cheese. Add fresh guacamole and sour cream and you might just skip dinner.
3. Ling cod fish tacos. Deep-fried cod with fresh beets, cucumber, jicama, Mexican rice, mango salsa and jalapenos are stuffed into soft tortillas for a delicious dinner.
4. Nine spices pork tenderloin and belly. Served with vanilla sweet potato purée and baby carrots, this pork dish is topped with bourbon and agave sauce for a Mexican kick.
5. Mango crème brûlée. A sweet ending to a great meal, the mango crème brûlée is served with coconut sorbet and biscotti wafers.