Answers from Our Experts (1)
These words that best describe the style of Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi in downtown Santa Fe:
1. Southwestern. With kiva fireplaces, leather furniture and rough-hewn tables, the hotel has a decidedly Southwestern theme.
2. Western. A little different from Southwestern, look for animal horns and pots of planted cacti.
3. Technological. You’ll also find all the conveniences of the 21st century with flat-screen televisions, DVD players and Keurig coffeemakers in every room.
4. Natural. The guest room hallways have a gorgeous rock water fountain that looks like it comes straight from ancient times.
5. Luxurious. Touches like Lady Primrose bath products, in-room massages and 24-hour room service make this Four-Star hotel a luxurious getaway.